Wednesday, 11 January 2017

2016 Wrap Up || In Which I Completed and Went Over My Goodreads Reading Challenge And Yet Still Somehow Did Not Read All The Books.


And so 2016 has come to a close, and with that, the dreaded post that every blogger procrastinates as much as possible: the end of year wrap up. This fearsome beast of a post is....alright I'll stop talking and get on with the important stuff. (Although as you can see I REALLY procrastinated on this one. It's January 17th, seventeen days late for god's sake)

First off, I completed my goodreads reading challenge! I read 15 books over my goal of 100.





BEST BOOKS YOU READ?

















WORST BOOKS YOU READ?





MOST READ GENRE?
Fantasy.

LEAST READ GENRE?
Thriller.

GENRE THAT I READ MORE OF THAN USUAL?
Contemporary.

MOST POPULAR POSTS?







WRITING UPDATES?
Gearbound is almost done. At the end of 2016 there was a total of  354 reads and 28 votes on Gearbound Wattpad! Thank you so much to everyone who read each chapter and commented. Your support was what made me keep writing when I really, really didn't want too. I'll start posting chapters again soon.
I also want to get back into writing fanfic!!! I really enjoy writing fanfics, and I have plans for a short (hopefully) Supernatural/Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children crossover.

HOW WAS 2016 IN GENERAL, MIRONIEL?

- Interesting question.
- Stressful.
- Exciting.
- Tiring.
- Honestly I've so done with it.
- I mean, cool stuff happened in 2016, but the rest of it was ridiculous.
- 2016 had quite a bit of good music and movies and shows. That was the best part of 2016.

WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS/GOALS FOR 2017, MIRONIEL?

My resolutions:
-to eat more healthy
-to work out for 6 min everyday
-spend less money
-and just try harder to keep on schedule and stay on top of my life.

My Goals:
- To finish Gearbound.
-To write that fanfic.
- TO READ MORE FANFIC DAMN IT.
- Watch all the shows that I've been meaning to watch.
- Blog once a week.
- Bullet journal.
- DO MORE ART.
-Finally finish decorating my room.



And that was my 2016 wrap up post. Here's to a new year, and may it all go smoothly.

2 comments:

  1. You beat me! I only read 103 books (only, she says).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, 103 is a LOT of books! I'm just imagining non-book worms reading this thinking "ONLY 103 BOOKS?! ONLY?! I READ 5. 5 BOOKS" XD
      Frankly, 103 books is very impressive XD

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.