Today I'm doing the Beautiful People link up!!!! Yay! It's been awhile since I last did one. Beautiful People is hosted by Cait @Paper Fury and Skye @ further up and further in. For this month's questions, I'm using Finn from my story Bumble Bee.
1) Do they want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not?
Nope. Finn is not interested in that type of thing. Besides, she'd make a terrible parent, and she knows that.
2) What is their weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.)
A whip and lethal injections of poison. She's not a nice person.
3) What's the nicest thing they've done for someone else, and why did they do it?
She doesn't do nice things for people. She's an assassin/thief.
4) Have they ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
Her current body count (including civilians who stupidly got in her way) is 1,500. So yes, I'd say she's been very violent.
5) Are they a rule-follower or a rebel?
Definitely a rebel.
6) Are they organized or messy?
She's OCD about mess, and will literally clean her whole house in a couple of hours.
7) What makes them feel loved, and who was the last person to make them feel that way?
She doesn't know what love even is. Her parents abandoned her, she was raised by a crime lord, and she kills people without remorse. Nobody has ever made her loved in her life. She's quite the sad little cinnamon roll (that will kill you.)
8) What do they eat for breakfast?
Pancakes. She loves pancakes. (Not very surprising, as she's Canadian.) She eats them with peanut butter and syrup.
9) Have they ever lost someone close to them? What happened?
She's not close to anybody, but I'd say she's still mad at her parents for abandoning her.
10) What’s their treat of choice? (Or, if not food, how else do they reward themselves?)
An iced coffee from Tim Hortons.
AND THAT WAS THIS MONTH'S BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
WHAT HAVE YOU BEE WRITING THIS MONTH?
ANYTHING REALLY SUPER EXCITING? ALSO LINK ME
TO YOU BPs SO I CAN READ THEM!