Thursday, 5 May 2016

Beautiful People Linkup #17 | May Edition

                                                                            

So today I'm linking up with Cait from @Paper Fury and Skye from @Further Up And Further In to do the Beautiful People meme! LET'S DO THIS.

(I'll be using Lynna from my Wattpad story Gearbound for the questions)

1)How often do they smile? Would they smile at a stranger?
Lynna is almost always smiling, even when she's sad.

2) What is the cruelest thing they’ve ever been told? And what was their reaction?
Lynna's mother told her she was worthless. Lynna said that if she was worthless, it was because her mother hadn't raised her properly.
 
3)What is the kindest thing they’ve ever been told? And what was their reaction?
Great Uncle Elias told her she had it in her to be a truly great inventor. She was very happy for the rest of the day, until her mother managed to dampen her spirits.
 
4) What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
To be honest, I'm not sure how to answer this question. The first time she saw a warlock use magic really impressed her.
 
5)What book (a real actual published book!) do you think your character would benefit from reading?
Lord of The Rings. Everybody should read LOTR.
 
6)Have they ever been seriously injured? How severely? How did they react?
She fell off the crowsnest when she was ten, and broke her collar bone and her left arm. She didn't really react, as she fainted from the pain.
 
7)Do they like and get along with their neighbours?
Oh yes! Lynna is a very social person, and gets along with most people, unless the person is really nasty.
 
8)On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being easy and 10 being difficult) how easy are they to get along with?
I'd say Lynna is a 6. She's nice, but she also is opinionated and has a bit of a temper.
 
9)If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
 Egypt, hands down. Lynna is fascinated by Ancient Egypt

10)Who was the last person they held hands with?
Back when this story takes place, it isn't really appropriate for young ladies to hold hands with a boy,(and I don't think girls held hands either.......???) so nobody lol.
 
And that's all!
 
ARE YOU GOING TO DO THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE LINKUP? IF SO, LINK ME IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN READ THEM!!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. EYYY! I did it! Also, you typo-ed and said March instead of May :S https://teenagewarriorinatshirt.wordpress.com/2016/05/05/beautiful-people-052016/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR ANSWER TO SEVEN MY HEART.
    Ancient Egypt is SO SO COOL. If Lynna goes, I call traveling with her. xD

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAASSSSSS I LOVE ANCIENT EGYPT TOO. And of course you can go traveling with her!

      Delete
  3. I totally understand Lynna's fascination with Ancient Egypt; I've been obsessed about wanting to go to places around Egypt/Israel/Jordan for sooo long. And breaking a collarbone...*winces*. Ow.
    I did Beautiful People for the first time, and it was tons of fun!: http://melissagravitis.blogspot.com/2016/05/beautiful-people-may-edition.html
    Great answers and post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and Ancient Egypt go waaay back lol. When I was seven I asked for history books on Egypt. I also am really fascinated by Nubia(nowadays Sudan) as they are just so different from their northern neighbour, Egypt, and we don't know that much about them, so there's the mystery factor :D

      Delete
  4. Lynna sounds like a real sweetie!

    This was my first time joining you guys:) You can see my post here:http://storyanddarkchocolate.blogspot.com/2016/05/beautiful-people-denise.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I'm so glad you like her. I'm always nervous that people aren't going to like her lol.

      Delete
  5. Oh, this sounds so interesting! Warlocks and inventors, sign me up please! Lynne sounds like the kind of girl I'd like to hang out with. The way she responded to her mom's put downs. Such sass! I love it. XD

    Also, your blog design is fantabulous. Love how you incorporated the bookish symbols into your header.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I'm so glad you like Lynna!!! She's quite the independent sassy girl :D
      *throws glitter everywhere in excitement because you love my blog design*

      Delete
  6. I whole-heartedly agree that everyone should read LOTR!! Great post, Lynna sounds like a fun character to write. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOTR is the best!!!!!
      Yeah, Lynna is great fun. She's independent, strong willed and sassy(which is basically a recipe for a fun character XD)

      Delete
  7. Aaahw, this sounds like a fun character to write! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I wasn't expecting Ancient Egypt as her place to visit. I like the idea of Lynna and there's clearly a very interesting history between her and her mother. He's my BP Post: http://ltlibrarian.com/beautiful-people-writers-tag-may-2016/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynna likes ancient ruins and stiff, so Ancient Egypt was a natural for her. Who knows? Maybe she will visit it in the story at some point!
      Oh yes, Lynna and her mother have a VERY interesting history.

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.