Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Writerly Ramblings | Gearbound News and Snippets From Bumble Bee

                                                                             <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13357047/?claim=6jwbqjszbm4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello my creampuffs. Welcome to Writerly Ramblings, where I talk about......writing. Basically I'm going to be updating you on all the writing projects.

Gearbound: So remember I said the first chapter would be up on Wattpad early summer? I decided that since I'm a quarter of a way through, that I might as well put it up on Wattpad this Friday. I will be uploading a new chapter every Friday.
BUT MIRONIEL, you say, I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO FINISH THE STORY BEFORE YOU PUT IT OUT INTO THE WORLD. REMEBER HOW AWFUL YOU WERE AT UPLOADING CHAPTERS OF YOUR FANFIC?
Yes, I do remember. I remember all to well *starts singing the TSwift song* AHEM. The thing was, I didn't have a schedule for the fanfic. I work better when I have deadlines, so having a deadline will make sure that I'm consistent. Besides, I have you guys to keep me accountable!
I can't wait for ya'll to read the story and take the journey to Gearbound Academy for Inventors, Scientists and Villains.
                                                                               


                                                                       
Bumble Bee: HERE ARE TWO LOVELY SNIPPETS FOR YOU WONDERFUL CREAMPUFFS.

Just in case it's not clear, she shoots him.
Anyway, that's all for now. What did you guys think of the story snippets? Which is your favorite? What stories are you working on? TELL ME EVERYTHING IN THE COMMENTS :D

2 comments:

  1. "Super-cool-fiends" I love that bit!
    I'm working on a contemporary witch novel - the trouble is I have all the characters figured out, but I have nO FREAKING IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THEM. HELP.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks! XD
      Uh oh. Isn't that the worst?! Like you have the best character ever, but no story for them to star in.
      I'm sure you'll think of an idea, though!

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.