Tuesday, 5 April 2016

March Wrap Up | 2016

I am enormously pleased to shriek announce that I had a delightful reading month. All the books were 3 stars or above. And lots of fandom-ish things happened. LET'S RECOUNT ALL THE THINGS.

1) Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer. The Artemis Fowl series is absolutely amazing, and this book was no exception! I did a review for it HERE. 5/5 stars.

2) Sea of Shadows of Kelley Armstrong. This was a very confusing book. I liked it, but I didn't like it at the same time. It has a gorgeous cover, though. 3/5 stars.

3)  Blood Red Road by Moira Young. ARGHHHH THIS WAS SUCH AN AMAZING BOOK. AMAZING. 5/5 stars

4) Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer. Again, it was amazing. 5/5 stars.

5) Ranger's Apprentice: The Kings of Clonmel by John Flanagan. Not the best in the series, but it was still good. 5/5 stars.

6) The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett. It's been such a long time since I've read a Terry Pratchett book, that I'd forgotten how TOTALLY AWESOME his books are. I loved this book so much, it's  my favorite out of ALL his books now.  1,000,000 5/5 stars.

7) Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer. It's Artemis Fowl. Need I say more?! 5/5 stars.

8)  ttyl by Lauren Myracle. I loved this book! I loved the unique instant messaging format, and while the story itself was nothing very special, I really related to and understood the characters. Will definitely be picking up the next book! 4/5 stars

9) Graceling by Kristin Cashore. ARGH WHAT A FANTASTIC BOOK. 5/5 STARS.

WRITING UPDATES:

Sci-fi novel: For the last 2 years I've put everything I had into writing this book, and now I'm stuck editing it. Like, I've hit a brick wall. So I'm giving it a rest, and focusing more on blogging, Gearbound and my anti-hero story.

Gearbound: It's going really well! I hope to start putting it on Wattpad sometime in August. I keep wanting to talk about Gearbound Academy(like the actual school) It's so cool, but I want it to be a surprise, which means I can't tell you anything about it at all.

Anti-hero story: ARGH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I will do a whole post dedicated to it, because I'm so tired right now that I can't explain it :P

FANDOM NEWS

- The trailer for Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children dropped, and OMGS I LOVE/DISLIKE IT. Please tell me I'm not the only one who loves it, but also has some problems with it?!
- Lady Midnight was released this month!! Sadly I haven't been able to read it yet, so no spoilers!!!!!!!!!
- Mockingjay pt 2 was released on DVD and Blue-ray, and obviously I watched it at once. I'm going to have to review it sometime....
- We have received official conformation that Lindsey Stirling is indeed working on a new album, and that Firefly will be a  official track on it!

And since I am extremely worn out from Easter, that is the end of this post. I was going to do some pictures...but then I couldn't think of any that would look cool, and as I said, I'm tired. So yeah. Oh and happy belated Easter to ya'll!!


4 comments:

  1. *SQUEAL* DISCWORLD. The Wee Free Men was so sweet! Tiffany is one of my favorite characters :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH SO MANY AWESOME BOOKS THOUGH. I am sooooo glad you like Blood Red Road! *shrieks* Not enough people have read that amazingness ERMAGERD I COULD LOVE IT FOREVER. And Graceling was amazing too (which reminds me I need to pick up the sequel) and ooh, good luck with all your writing projects! The antihero story is the Bumble Bee one, right?! SQUEE IT SOUNDS SO VERY GOOD. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the anti hero story is the Bumble Bee one XDDD thanks!

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.