Eleven Facts About Me
1) I can speak random phrases in Quenya and Sindarin(the two elvish languages from Tolkien's universe)
2) I have never read or watched Twilight(and never will......I think)
3) My favorite song atm is Monsters by Ruelle from the Shadowhunters TV show
4) 2005's movie Skyhigh is my guilty pleasure film. I know it's a silly film, but I love it to bits.
5) I'm an Divergent, elven Shadowhunter, who participated in the 75 annual Hunger Games and then was sent to the Maze.
6) I read to fast for my own good. To many feel attacks are not good for the heart.
7) I write lots of stories.
8) I have trouble finishing said stories.
10) I have not been taken on an adventure by Gandalf yet. This needs to change.
11) I drink on average, about 10 cups of Orange Pekoe tea a day. And that's not counting the other kinds of tea I'll drink too. NO REGRETS.
I love all genres of books! But my especial love is fantasy. My favorite author is J.R.R Tolkien(obviously) and he's my favorite because OBVIOUSLY he has to be.
I actually don't remember why I started. 0_o
I don't have time to do that.........
I love researching cosplays. There's something about staring at other people's creations enviously that I like.
Sleepiness, happiness, irritation, sleepiness and sleepiness.
It actually wasn't a movie. It was the first episode of Ren!
My review of the first episode
YES. I can't write without music. I create playlists for everything I write.
My post on writing with music
I find the whole thought of even trying NaNoWriMo stressful. So no, I won't be.
HAHAH funny this should come up, after just mentioning how I'll probably never watch them or read them. I would rather watch the Twilight movies once a month, because why in the Tardis would I basically ground myself from my favorite movies?!!!!!!!!!!!
Truth or Dare. It's more Dauntless(because I'll always pick the Dare) and I belong to the Dauntless faction, and Two Truths and a lie is a game that the Candor would play. I am NOT Candor.
*dies* This is like trying to get me to pick my favorite child. I can't.... But I will list some random characters that I love.
I have like fifter billion characters I love. That was only ten. Shall I continue?
*gets interrupted by the universe screaming 'STOP HER!*
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
-Cait from Paper Fury
- Fawnabelle Baggins from Geeky, Nerdy and Proud Of It
-Ellie from The Other Side of Reality
-Sopia Athena Ward from The Kawaii Vampire
-Sarah Scarlett from Being Me
- Beth from The Time That Is Given Me
And that's all. Yeah I know that's not 11, but I'm kinda tired. I also don't know very many bloggers. So if I forgot someone, I'm really sorry! Just do the tag if you want to and say I tagged you ;)
LE QUESTIONS FOR THE TAGGED CREAMPUFFS
1) Coffee or Tea?
2) YES PLEASE *grabby hands* to movie adaptations of your favorite books or NO PLEASE JUST NO to movie adaptations of your favorite books?
3) If you could have just one superpower, what would it be?
4) Favorite band?
5) Favorite fandom?
6) Favorite food?
7) Actually sleep at night, or READ ALL THE BOOKS?!
8) Cry over a book, or not?
10) Worst book you ever read?
11) If could met your favorite celebrity, but could only say one thing, what would you say?
And there we go. Have fun!! I'm going to go sleep now. I read to many books, and now I'm sleep deprived.