|ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR|
AHEM. Anyway, I've decided to throw these glorious books at your faces today because everybody needs to read them. And don't think you are exempt. You will thank me, but your TBR will not. However nobody cares what their TBR thinks, so ignore that last part. Who cares if they are about to fall down?! PILE ALL THE BOOKS ON HIGGLEDY PIGGLEDY.
GLORIOUS BOOKS IN:
1) The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini because DRAGONS. Lots of dragons. The whole series is invaded by dragons. The whole premise of the series is dragons and their aptly names Dragon Riders, or just Riders. Also it has an epic map. And elves! and magic! and dwarves!! and weird fantasy creatures! and made up languages! Most importantly it has a witch named Angela who is literally the best character ever. The author based her off of his sister, which makes it even better. READ THEM. *HUCKS THEM AT YOUR ALREADY GROANING TBR*
ISN'T SAPHIRA GLORIOUS. Not as glorious as Smaug, but still glorious. I need to stop using that word. The movie sucked though. Saphira and Brom were the only things they did right.
2) The Raven King trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead because it's ROBIN HOOD.
This is the historical fiction trilogy you have been looking for! It's a retelling of Robin Hood, set in Wales when the Normans were taking over. The first book is epic, but it's not the best, so you need to read the second one before you decide whether or not you want to continue. The third books...*is gasping like a fish out of water* It was so amazing, I can't recommend it enough. Plus those covers are gorgeous! *flails wildly, books flying everywhere, but mostly onto your TBR*
3) The Finishing School series by Gail Carriger because of the espionage side of things.
Like who wouldn't want to be able to kill things with bladed fans, poison and how to curtsey while throwing a knife at someone without anyone noticing?! Besides, the covers are gorgeous. *CAREFULLY PLACES BOOKS ONTO THE TOP OF THE PILE OF 1234567890 BOOKS YOU ALREADY HAVE*
4) The Adventure series by Enid Blyton, because four children go on insane adventures, plus there's an awesome parrot called Kiki.
JUST READ IT. I mean the adventures are nice and all, but read it mainly for the sassy, awesome parrot. Also they eat tons of awesome food. So much food, that is described so wonderfully, it is advisable to eat food whilst reading these books, so you don't die from sudden hunger pains.
*LOOKS AT YOUR TBR. DECIDES IT CAN TAKE SEVEN MORE BOOKS*
*whispers as your TBR starts lean to the side* YOU WILL THANK ME. I PROMISE.
(oh and the first book is the Island of Adventure.)
5) The Eva trilogy by Jen Wilde, because ZOMBIES.
It's also set in Australia, which is a bonus for all you people who live there :D It has a kickass female protagonist, romance(which takes more of a back seat to the story, because getting a lovey dovey isn't as important as staying alive.) and lots and lots of zombies. There is a lot of gore and death, so people who are squeamish and don't like blood and stuff shouldn't read them. They are available as e-books only, or if you don't want buy them, you can read them on Wattpad. Although you might want to read the e-book versions, as they could be updated and stuff. I read them in literally a day, so if you are looking for something that's fast paced, and easy to read, you should read the Eva trilogy.
And that is all. Go forth and read, my creampuffs. I need someone to cry with.