Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception Review | Badass Faries + Evil Genius Pixie Villain + Artemis Fowl = PURE AMAZINGNESS

                                                                                
Pretty awesome photo, yeah? The concept was that Opal wrote the message on the sticky notes, and then took the picture, and then sent it to Artemis, Holly, Root and Foaly.

*Throws confetti into the air* *dances around*
GUYSSSSSS I DID IT. I FINALLY READ THE FOURTH BOOK IN THE ARTEMIS FOWL SERIES. And did you love it, Mironiel? you ask.
  *presses button that activates gifs*






                                                    What he said.
Anyway, this book was so amazing! The dialogue was sarcastic and funny as usual, the action even crazier than the last book, and the pacing was insane.
It's like Percy Jackson on crack.
If you haven't read the books yet, I highly suggest you do, as you will not regret it. I mean, who wouldn't want to read a book about an 11 year old criminal mastermind, sarcastic genius and badass fairies?!

FABULOUS LIST OF FAB THINGS IN THIS BOOK(possible spoilers.....)

-The fact that even though Artemis doesn't remember the fairies, when he finds out about them, he doesn't freak out. He's just like 'oh yeah. cool. ok.'

-The Brill brothers. OMGS lol this pair of pixie brothers are so stupid it's hilarious.

-Artemis's performance of a spoilt teenager. LOL BEST THING IN THIS SERIES YET.

-Opal's absolutely evil genius revenge plot. Like dang. That was a good plan.

-TROLLS. I LOVE HOW HORRIBLY, WEIRDLY COOL THE TROLLS ARE.

-Opal's ridiculous rules for the Brill brothers. "DON'T LOOK AT ME! IT'S BAD FOR MY SKIN!"

-Artemis's friendship with Holly. It grew and blossomed so much in this book! This may sound weird....but I ship it. I mean, he's 14 now...not 11. It's weird I know. BUT I SHIP IT.

LIST OF UN-FABULOUS THINGS IN THIS BOOK
- OK SO THERE'S THIS CHARACTER THAT EVERYBODY LOVES AND HE'S DEAD NOW WHY IS HE DEAD? HOW DARE HE EVEN THINK TO DIE WITHOUT CONSULTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GLARES*

LOL this gif has a pun on the character's name in it. See if you can spot it.

                                                                    
I gave this book a 5/5 stars because it definitely deserved it.

HAVE YOU READ ARTEMIS FOWL? IF NOT ARE YOU GOING TO READ THEM NOW? TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds like a good book. Not sure if I'll ever get around to reading it but I will certainly add it to my TBR list.
    Oh! What about Ren?! Is it coming out today? If so, can you put a link for me? Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yass please read the Artemis Fowl series!
      Here's the link to the new Ren episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alT7IxwYd6U

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.