Friday, 19 February 2016

The Music Junkie Tag | ORIGINAL TAG

Ya'll know I am a music junkie......my youtube and Spotify are complete mazes of songs and playlists, with hundreds of songs, most of which I'll probably listen to only once 0_o
I was going to do a music recommendations post, but I thought a music rec tag would be funner(yes I know that's not a word. I don't care.)
                                                                            


1) What is your favorite song?
UGGHHHHH. My favorite song changes every week. Literally. I'll listen to one song over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, you get the point, until I can't stand the song anymore. Then I'll find another song.
BUT, my all time favorite song has to be Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence.

2) How many playlists do you have on your Spotify?(or youtube, or iTunes or whatever you use)
I have 38 music playlists on Youtube, and 13 playlists on Spotify(most of which are over 100 songs long)

3) Favorite genre of music?
Sorry, but I don't have a favorite. I love them all.

4) Give us a list of all the bands and artists you listen to.
*deep breath* OK.
BANDS:
Evanescence
Elysion
Fall Out Boy
My Chemical Romance
Cimorelli
The Gardiner Sisters
Echosmith
The Civil Wars
Twenty One Pilots
Two Steps From Hell
Walk The Moon
Greenday
Paramore
Coldplay
Steam Powered Giraffe

Artists:
Lindsey Stirling
Adrian Von Ziegler
Ed Sheeran
Enya
T Swift
Megan Nichole
Demi Lovato
Halsey
Lorde
Taylor Davis

Soundtracks:
All LOTR/TH soundtracks
Brave
Wheel of Time
The Hunger Games
Divergent
The Maze Runner
The Fault In Our Stars
Aftermath(the War Story soundtrack made by Amy Lee)
And like fifty billion more that I can't remember.


5) What is a collaboration between two artists that you would die to make happen?
Taylor Swift and Lindsey Stirling. PLEASE. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Also a collab between Twenty One Pilots and Halsey would be amazing.

6) What is the strangest style of music you have come across?
Troll metal. Honestly, these songs sound like an evil circus of crazy clowns formed a band and troll metal was the result. I love it. My favorite would be Ouch Time by Adrian Von Zeigler(he does a lot of troll metal songs).

                                                                          
7) If your life had a national anthem, what song would it be?
Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots, duh.

8) What type of fan are you?
I'm the type of fan who is too broke to buy any of the albums, singles, merch and stuff, so I show my love for these artists by making edits for them. One day, though, I'll buy ALL the music...just as soon as i have $1,000 dollars lying around randomly :/ I'm also that fan who will freak out if you dare to say anything mean about my favorite bands/artists.

9) Favorite band/artist?
Evanescence and Lindsey Stirling.

10) New release you are the most excited for?
Cimorelli's debut album, Up At Night! I NEED IT NOW. NOW. I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT.
                                                                             

                                                                              

 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little tag! I tag anyone who wants to do it, but if you do, please include this picture at the top of your post:
 
Namarie!
 

9 comments:

  1. YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC IS EXCELLENT MY FRIEND.
    I might just have to do this!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE... I LOVE YOUR CHOICES! Pssh, I don't have time for tags! Psych. I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD FOR TAGS RIGHT NOW! OF COURSE I'LL DO IT! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait to read your answers to the questions :D

      Delete
  3. I honestly barely ever listen to music buuuut I've just started listening again so YAY FOR RECOMMENDATIONS. XD I love the Civil Wars. <3 And the Hunger Games soundtracks....omg, they are too beautiful for words. Basically soundtracks though?!? Lik, gah, I love them. Also I absolutely adore Sia and for some reason I started listening to Swedish House Mafia and I love them too. xD Aaand my tastes are really weird and varied as you can see. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAS SOUDNTRACKS. Well, I guess the weirder music tastes are, the better. It makes for interesting conversations. XD
      The Civil Wars are amazing :D

      Delete
  4. I don't know if I'll do it on my blog........buuuuuuutttttt, I can tell you my answers in the comments!

    1. I can't choose. But it's probably a song by Danny Gokey...
    2. I have 12 playlists on my iPod. I think....
    3. Christian, pop, and rock.
    4. Danny Gokey, Skillet, Britt Nicole, RED, Sidewalk Prophets, Casting Crowns, Pentatonix, Hillary Scott & the Scott Family, many more artists/bands, and soundtracks.
    5. I haven't thought much about it. But a collaboration between Danny Gokey and Hillary Scott would be pretty cool.
    6. Ummmmm......I have no idea!
    7. Thy Will by Hillary Scott & The Scott Family.
    8. The one that cries when I'm at a concert.
    9. Danny Gokey.
    10. Britt Nicole Deluxe (but it's actually already out.)

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.