Friday, 5 February 2016

Beautiful People meme/linkup Valentine's Edition | ALL THE SHIPS

So I decided to participate in this month's Beautiful People meme hosted by Cait from http://paperfury.com/ and Sky from http://www.furtherupfurtherin.net/ because this month's questions are to do with shipping...and we all know I ship so many characters(in books and from my own writing) that I might as well be effing UPS.

   I pretty much have no
more sanity left from
all the broken ships.                                       

HAHAHA I can't talk about blowing holes in ships....I've gotten to the point where I'm blowing holes in my own ships.



I will go down with my ships. Including the ships that I built
and then sunk, because, remember, killing characters off is my favorite pastime.

Anyway, here are the questions:
1. How did they first meet?
In a marching drill when they were 10. She fell tripped and sprained her ankle, and he helped when no one else would.

2. What were their first impressions of each other?
"OMGS HE SOO NICE FOR HELPING ME. ALSO, HE IS CUTE."
"SHE'S SO PRETTY."

3.How long have they been a couple?
Actually they aren't a couple yet. YET.

4.How committed/loyal are they to each other? Would they break up over a secret or a disagreement? Could stress drive them apart? Would they die for each other?
They are more than loyal to each other:  they share what in my world is called a 'comrade bond' which means they always know where the other person is, how their feeling, whether or not their hurt, and they know what the other person will do next. Well...I'm not sure. Maybe. Depending on how big the secret/disagreement was. Stress would never drive them apart, because their always there for the other person. Actually...*laughs and evil laugh* HAHAHAHA funny that question should come up. Yes they would die for each other.

5. List 5 “food quirks” they know about each other. (Ex: how they take their coffee, if they’re allergic to something, etc….and feel free to mention other non-food quirks!)
Since food doesn't play  a big part in my book because they go hungry a lot, I'll list some other quirks.  Some quirks they do have, is that she never trusts anyone, and he trusts everybody.

6.Does anyone disapprove of their relationship?
Basically everyone who knows he has feelings for her disapproves.

7.What would be an ideal date?
Sitting in the mess hall eating ice-cream. They like low key stuff.

8. What are their personality dynamics? Similar? Contrasting? Do they fight a lot or mesh perfectly?
Her personality is very insecure. She has no memory of her childhood, gets depressed etc. Whereas he is confidant, sure of himself and is a cheerful person. So I guess they balance each other out. She is very dependant on him, because she's so broken.

9.What have been their best and worst moments together as a couple?
If I tell you that, I'd be spoiling my book! ;)

10. Where do they see themselves and their relationship in the next few years?
DEAD
I told you I blow holes in my own ships!                         
 

Here's the link to the meme on Cait's blog: http://paperfury.com/beautiful-people-15/



                                                         

                                                                              
                                                                                                          
            Happy shipping everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, so I should feel sorry for your poor little characters then?!? YOU MEAN AUTHOR. XD I love their idea of a date! Because ice cream and because low key. So they sound adorable and I think I could definitely ship this. ;)

    Thanks for joining in our linkup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess you should fee sorry for them XD
      Why thank you! I strive to be a mean author, so I'll take that as a compliment ;)

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.