Thursday, 4 February 2016

Ren: The Girl With The Mark | My Two-cents On The Trailer

ASDFGJKL FINALLY. FINALLY! THE TRAILER FOR REN: THE GIRL WITH THE MARK DROPPED AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
So if you don't know what Ren is, it's a fantasy webshow created and directed by Kate Madison, who directed the LOTR fan film Born of Hope, which has over 32 million views. I highly suggest you watch Born of Hope, as it is such a fantastic film. Honestly. It's amazing. It's the story of Aragorn's parents, and Aragorn as a kid.
                                                                                
Anyway, I love webshows. Carmilla especially. I've been waiting for this show for such a long time! A whole year and a half, in fact. The release date kept getting pushed back, and back and now, we finally have a trailer and we have a date for the first episode: March 1, 8pm, GMT.
 
I suggest going over to the Mythica Entertainment channel to watch all the behind the scenes, because their amazing too. I cannot wait! Also if you are fan of Outlander, you will be seeing Sophie Skelton (who plays Ren) in season 2 as Jane's daughter.
 
 
MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS
I loved the trailer. Something I really adore about this fantasy webshow is the locations they shot at. The locations are so beautiful and visually stunning, that it really feels like a whole other world.
The Mark on Ren is so cool that I actually wouldn't mind getting Marked by a spirit myself...or maybe not as it turns you into an outcast..BUT YOU GET MY POINT.
The stunt fighting is crazy awesome, and Ren especially kicks but.  For a smaller budget show, Ren: The Girl With The Mark looks very promising.
All in all, I'd rate the trailer for Ren 5/5 stars. ASDFGHJKL OMGS WHY IS MARCH SO FAR AWAY?!!!!!!!!!! ALSO ARE YOU NOW EXCITED FOR REN? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE ONLY ONE EXCITED FOR IT. #fandomof1
Namarie!
                                                                            

10 comments:

  1. I saw stuff about this a few months ago, but then forgot about it. Now I'm excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your blog post and your lovely comments. We really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my very fangirl-ly post! XDD

      Delete
  3. OH I remember hearing about this a while back, but completely forgot about it until I saw your post! Thanks for the reminder!! ;D

    And for real, the trailer looks AMAZING and the production looks so fantastically beautiful and well done... I'm super excited for March 1st now hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR. It was an A+ trailer, and the acting and everything about it is just so amazing... *swoons* XD

      Delete
  4. The young lady who stars in Ren is to play Brianna, Claire's daughter, in Outlander. There's no "Jane" character to be found in the Outlander story ;-) But thanks for the shout out for one of the very best shows ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got turned on to Ren from looking up Sophie Skelton, as I am an Outlander addict. I think Ren could be my next favorite!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.