Friday, 12 February 2016

Gearbound Update | All The Procrastination.

All right, I'll admit it. I've been procrastinating working on Gearbound for the past two weeks. I kept thinking:
 'OH IT CAN WAIT', 'BUT I'M TRYING TO FINISH EDITING DRAFT 1 OF MY BOOK!', 'I AM READING BOOKS', 'I'M BLOGGING RN. NO TIME FOR GEARBOUND'.

                                                                        
 
 
But I finally got around to some plotting.
 
 
So, what do you guys think? I'm quite proud of this. Also, would you guys like me to create a playlist for Gearbound? I don't do storyboards, but I do playlists....so yeah :D
Namarie!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a great book! Keep working on it! AND STOP PROCRASTINATING! It isn't worth it ;D
    Ooh, a playlist sounds fun! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. I'll stop procrastinating lol.
      If enough people want a playlist, I'll make one XD

      Delete
  2. I like the concept! Ooh, I'd love a playlist.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I've already started on the playlist, because I just can't resist making one lol.

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.