Saturday, 9 January 2016

BOOK HAUL | Birthday + Christmas 2015

YASSS! Finally! Another book haul. Like a real one, where I bought a bunch of books in one go XD
In 2015 I would spontaneously buy books, but usually only one at a time, which is why I haven't done a book haul in a while. This year for my birthday and Christmas I got some money for books and some books were given me.

                                                                            

So for my birthday I got the first book in the Fairy Tale series, In The Shadow Of The Bear by Regina Doman which is a retelling of Snow White and Rose Red, and it came with a free audio book, so I've been listening to it and it's amazing!! I got the sequel for Christmas, Black As Night which is a retelling of Snow White. The third book is called Waking Rose and it's a retelling of Sleeping Beauty. The first three books follow the same characters, and then the last two books are about different characters. When I got the books, neither me or my mom knew this, but the author signed both of them. In the first one she signed her name and then wrote 'Happy reading!'. SO that was a surprise indeed.

Then with my birthday and Christmas money, I bought Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, pre-ordered Glass Sword, and bought Black Widow: Forever Red by Margret Sthole, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester, Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs and then I bought Pretties by Scott Westerfield second-hand for 2 bucks from my library XD

So that was my Birthday + Christmas book haul.
Namarie fellow booknerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.