Saturday, 26 December 2015

The Epic Reads Holiday Tag

I know I've already done a Christmas themed book tag, but then Epic Reads put out this tag, and because it looked so much I just had to do it!


1. What is your favorite book to gift during the holidays?
Anything by Tolkien. I am firm in the belief that you haven't lived if you haven't read a book by Tolkien.
2. What is the best book you have ever received as a gift?
The Shadow of The Bear by Regina Doman. It's a trilogy, and a retelling of the fairy tale Snow White and Rose Red.  ITS SO GOOD!!
                                                     
3. What book do you hope to get this year?
Well since Christmas is over, I'll just say what I got. I didn't ask for a specific book, I asked for a Chapters gift card...and guess what? I got one :D so I'll be buying books like Glass Sword and The Only Pirate At The Party when they come out.
4. What is your favorite holiday movie?
The Grinch...I mean c'mon it's an awesome film!!

5. What holiday song is always on repeat?
My favorite holiday SONG is Lindsey Stirling's cover of What Child Is This. It's such a calming beautiful song. My favorite holiday ALBUM is Cimorelli's Christmas Magic EP.

6. What is your favorite holiday food to either make or eat?
Trifle!! Christmas wouldn't be Christmas with out Trifle....

And that was Epic Read's Holiday Tag!

3 comments:

  1. I have to answer these questions!!!
    1. I don't usually gift books....
    2. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.
    3. Ummmmm......I DON'T KNOW!! This is painful.....must....answer.....oh! Anomaly by Krista McGee or Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's library by Chris Grabenstein
    4. Favorite holiday movie.....probably.....The Christmas Shoes. :)
    5. The Christmas Shoes by Newsong or Mary Did You Know by Pentatonix.
    6. My mom's gingerbread cookies!

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.