Sunday, 20 December 2015

All I Want For Christmas Book Tag

'TIS THE SEASON TO READ BOOOKKSSSS...FA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!
The Christmas season is upon us(actually it trampled me...)and naturally, I had to do a Christmas book tag...LET'S DO THIS.

1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your christmas tree?
HOW CAN I CHOOSE THIS IS NOT FAIR...*thinks hard* Legolas...or Jace bc I just finished the TMI series and ASDFGHJKL JACE IS SO AWESOME. But then Legolas is more awesome than Jace so...hm....I CAN'T CHOOSE HALP.

2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Kili from the Hobbit.

3) You write your christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
 1) The Story of Kullervo by JRR.Tolkien
                                 
 2) The Only Pirate At The Party by Brooke Passey and Lindsey Stirling
                                                            

 3) Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
                                                              

4) Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
                                      

5) The Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
                                                                       

4) It's secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
Gift cards to Chapters or B&N

5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Uh....the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. DUH like is that even a question?!!!

6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Shadowfax from Lord of the Rings.

7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
Fili and Kili, Bilbo, Tauriel, Legolas, Clary and Simon, June and Day, and finally Tris.

8) What character would make a good santa? (Doesn't have to be appearance, personality counts too)
Simon Lewis...I think he'd be a great Santa lol

And that was the All I Want For Christmas book Tag. :D Hope you guys enjoyed it!

9 comments:

  1. Haha! Oh I think I love you now...

    Hello by the way. I'm Fawnabelle but my friends call me Fawn. This was too funny and I simply loved it.

    My favorite kind of pizza is hash brown pizza. Its covered in hash browns and cheese.

    My favorite tea is spring peach.

    And my all time favorite book is, duh LOTR! What else would you expect from a Baggins like me?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm Mironiel XD
      OMGS SPRING PEACH TEA? WHERE WOULD I BE ABLE TO FIND THAT IT SOUNDS AMAZING!
      LOTR FTW!

      Delete
    2. Coffee bean and tea leaf actually! They sell it in tons :D

      YASSS! XD

      Delete
    3. Gods I need to get myself some spring peach tea XD

      Delete
  2. Omg I have to do this!!
    1. Kind of a creepy question, but I think.......my fictional character, Alex because I need to talk with him!
    2. Ben Parish aka Zombie from The 5th Wave. ;)
    3. She Is Mine, Anomaly, Maze Runner, Hunger Games, and Divergent.
    4. Um, if it's really at Hogwarts, then I totally want a wand!
    5. The 5th Wave!!!!! Obsessed? I think so....HELP!!
    6. Buckbeak from Harry Potter.
    7. Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Cho Chang, Zombie, Ringer, Cassie Sullivan, Bella Swan, Edward Cullen, and Jacob Black.
    8. Um....I really have no idea.....um....wow this is hard......oh! I think Gandalf would make a good Santa! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah Gandalf would make a wonderful Sanata! He even has the beard lol.

      Delete
    2. *whispers* it's the beards!
      ^you better get my reference....

      Delete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.