Monday, 2 November 2015

October Wrap Up

Hello fellow book nerds! It's time to wrap up how many books I've read this month. Yay!

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
Whoa. This book was amazing! I am of the opinion that this was the best book in the trilogy. Why? Because Thomas and Teresa happened. And then it didn't...so yeah. Rose got my nose, I suppose. ;) 4/5 stars.
                                                                          
 
 
The Death Cure by James Dashner
I loved this book, BUT I hated page 250. We all know why. I did a review for it so go check that out:http://lifeofamirkwoodelf.blogspot.ca/2015/10/the-death-cure-by-james-dashner-book.html  
4/5 stars
 
The One by Kiera Cass
I love the Selection series, and although the ending made me sad and happy, and I am a little upset over certain character deaths, I still enjoyed this book immensely. America/Maxon forever!
4 1/2 stars
 
The Heir by Kiera Cass.
To be honest, I didn't like Eadlyn at first. She was a bit whiney and annoying. But then as the book progressed and I got to understand her character better, I actually sympathized with her. Gods know that I'd have made a worse fuss than she did if my parents suddenly announced that I was going to have a Selection 0_o AND THAT ENDING THO. My favorite characters are Kile and Henri. Also I really don't know who to ship Eadlyn with! All the boys that are remaining by the end of the book are all so nice.... I did a review for The Heir: http://lifeofamirkwoodelf.blogspot.ca/2015/10/the-heir-by-kiera-cass-book-review.html
*SPOILERS*
AMERICA CAN'T DIE. IF SHE DIES.......*ANGRY FACE* I CAN FORSEEE THE ENTIRE SELECTION FANDOM, INCLUDING ME, THROUGHING A TEMPER TANTRUM AND DEMANDING A DIFFERENT ENDING!
4/5 stars
 
 
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
GUYSSSSSSS ONE WORD: JACEEEEEEE 0_O
Literally, for me, the whole book was like 'omgs Jace is so awesome heeeelppp!' While I've heard a lot of people say that City of Bones was boring and blah blah blah, but I really, really enjoyed it! (of course this is coming from a fantasy geek who can read a WoT book in less than a week lol)
CLACE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
5/5 stars
 

Making Money by Terry Pratchet.
I love the Discworld novels, and this one was no exception! I literally read it in day.
5/5 stars
 
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
OMGSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS SERIES.
(City of Bones was better tho...so yeah)
4/5 stars
 
The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass
This was so awesome! I loved reading the part were America and Maxon meet for the first time from Maxon's P.O.V and reading from Aspen's P.O.V was awesome too!
5/5 stars
 
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
This book has been sitting on my shelf since it came out, and I never got around to reading it. But I've read it now, and I LOVE it. I can't wait for the sequel!. I want to know how they help Darin escape and if Laia and Keenan get together(I ship them so hard!) and what happens to Cook and Izzi.
I love the cover!
4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.