Thursday, 29 October 2015

The Halloween Book Tag

BOO! It's Halloween soon, so of course, I had to do The Halloween Book Tag!

1) Favorite horror book?
Well I haven't read any horror books...does Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children count? Cause that book scared me, especially because I was reading it at like 11:00 PM and I was alone....

2) Scariest moment in a book you've read.
Again, I haven't read scary books, but I find that moment just before a character dies to be scary and upsetting. Page 250 of  The Death Cure by James Dashner I guess would fit this.

3) Have you ever dressed up for Halloween as a book character?
No. I was hoping to do a Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children cosplay this Halloween, but  I don't think it's going to happen.

4) What do you think your favorite fictional character would dress up as for Halloween?
Well I have TONS of favorite characters, but I'll go with Percy Jackson. He'd dress up as a fish or something, and then dump fish oil and salt water on him and his costume so that'd he smell like a fish.

5)  What is your favorite type of horror?
Spooky and thriller types.

6) If books were as cheap as candy, what book would you give out to trick-or-treaters?
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien OR Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.

7) You Halloween TBR list?
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs(Miss Peregrine's book 3) and Asylum by Madeleine Roux.

8) Recommend some Halloween reads.
Oh gods.....um... The Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children trilogy and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard(it seems to be associated with Halloween..so yeah) and Carmilla by J. Sheridan Le Fanu(it's a super creepy vampire novella that scared me so much I couldn't sleep. It predates Dracula by...oh a long time. Here's a link to a online version :http://www.sff.net/people/DoyleMacdonald/carm_01.htm

AND THAT WAS THE HALLOWEEN BOOK TAG!! (and yes, I realise I mentioned Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children more times than I should have....OPPS! I mentioned it again ;) )

BONUS! I made a Halloween themed bookmark! Just save the picture, print it off, laminate it, and BOOM. Instant cute  Halloween bookmark.

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.