Wednesday, 29 April 2015

APRIL BOOK HAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps around* I can't believe it...I've FINALLY gone and bought some books. FINALLY. The library was having a book sale where softcovers were $1 and hardcovers $2, and most of the books were in super good condition...like brand new. So I went and picked up 9 books.

1) The Path of Daggers(bk 8 in the Wheel of Time) I got this one in hardcover, and isn't it strange that not long before I had just finished A Crown of Daggers(bk 7) and then I find bk 8 just waiting for me? In brand new condition?                        
                                                          
2) the next book I got was The U.P Trail by Zane Grey. Zane Grey is my favorite romance author, because his books aren't just romance. They are forbidden romance with fights and bad guys and action and badassery!! I've read his book, Riders of the Purple Sage, and it's sequel, The Rainbow Trail, and I really liked them. (only I have a different cover)
 
 
3) Then I saw 1356 by Bernard Cornwell. It's a historical fiction novel set during the Hundred Years War. I like Historical Fiction books, and this one looks really good, as well as a gorgeous cover!
 
 
4) The Dragon Reborn(bk 3 of The Wheel of Time). I've already read this book, of course, but I want to collect the whole series, so I picked it up.
 
5) bk 22 of the The Thoroughbred series. Idk why I picked this book up, it just looked good. And it was so yeah.
 
6) The Lost Kingdom by Matthew J. Kirby. This book is a Steampunk book, and ever since I  read Airborn and Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel, I've been on the lookout for more Steampunk books. I am currently reading this book, and it's good so far.
 
 
 
7) My mom asked me to pick up any classic that I saw, so I picked up Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. I'm not sure whether I'll like this book.
 
 
8) Then I got Poirot Investigates by Agatha Christie. I've read a few of her books, and I really enjoyed them, so I'm excited to read this book.
 
9) Trixie Belden and the Red Trailer Mystery by Julie Campbell. I've read some Trixie Belden mysteries, and their good, so I picked this one up.
And that is it for my first REALY book haul, I hope to go to chapters soon and pick up a new copy of the Hobbit, cause my old one has typos, Red Queen and maybe some other books.
Namarie!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.