Friday, 27 March 2015

Carmilla web series: Review

Hey guys! So the other day I did a marathon of the web series Carmilla. I'm going to try and keep this spoiler free. So first things first:
                                                            This is the series poster.       

This is Carmilla Karnstien. She's a vampire.(and NO that's not a spoiler, they say that she is a vampire in the series trailer)
                                                            


                                   And this is Laura. Carmilla's roommate at Silas University.

 
Now I really enjoyed this web series. If your looking for a new show to watch, Carmilla is a good one. It has short episodes, so that it won't take up a lot of your time. It just finished Season 1, and Season 2 is coming soon(I hope, bc if I don't get more Carmilla episodes then i'll DIE)
Here's the series trailer:     
 
Now my thoughts on it:
It was perfect for me, bc the episodes didn't take up a ton of time,(well if you do a marathon it'll take you about..hm 1 hour? maybe 1 hour and half.)
Carmilla, Laura and the other characters are very well done. And trust me, the vampires in this show are way more awesome than stupid Twilight vamps. Carmilla is an awesome vamp.
This is Carmilla watching Twilight:
AND!!!! Laura is a fangirl! XD She is a HP fan and a Doctor Who fan. She also, for some reason, looks like Tris from Divergent. :/
WARNING! THE CARMILLA SHOW WILL LEAVE YOU CALLING PEOPLE CREAMPUFF, CUPCAKE, BUTTERCUP, CUTIE AND SWEETHEART. YOU WILL BECOME NOCTURNAL AND YOU WILL START TO ACT LIKE CARMILLA. I SHOULD KNOW.....MY MOM WOKE ME UP THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME TO GET UP...I COULDN'T...I SAID I WAS NOCTURNAL...ALSO THE CARMILLA FANDOM IS CRAZY.
There. Don't say I didn't warn you. And if you don't like slash pairings, don't watch it. Otherwise this show was amazing and I rate it 9 and half stars out of ten(bc of the slash pairing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.