Thursday, 29 January 2015

Random Things

I've been told a couple times by different ppl that they like the randomness, so here's another Random Things!

Books I recommend:

The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.  Amazing series. As they can be some time complicated to understand, I'd give them a 9/10

The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. Really good, the series is somewhat like LOTR. I'd give them a 10/10

Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan. They are good. I'd give them a 7/10

The Raven King Trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead. AMAZING! I'd give them a 10/10


This month I got (much to my surprise and joy) 134 1+ on my Amy Lee edit and 63 1+  on  my Evanescence one. Thank you everyone!


                                                             Song of the Week:
 
I have decided to make Bofur's hat and Arwen's broach, as I can't decide which to do lol. But they might be awhile in coming as I have so much to do..
 
I recently got a Wattpad account, and I have three stories on there, so please follow, read, rate and share them!
 
sorry If this post isn't as random as you'd like, but I don't have a lot of time right now.
 
Namarie!
 
                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.