Saturday, 3 January 2015

NEW COSPLAY!

I am about to start a new cosplay that I can do on my own, as finishing my Tauriel costume is on hold,(I need my mom to help with the collar, and she's busy) so I have a few ideas for a piece of a cosplay(all of which I can do on my own)

1) Thranduil's bada** crown
2) Bofur's hat
3) Arwen's Butterfly Broach
4) Gandalf's scarf

How ever, I can't decide which ones I should do. So I'm asking you guys to pick your favorite, and the one with the most votes I will do. 1 rule: if you are going to vote, please do it in the comments on this post, not on the post on G+. This will help me keep better track of the votes.

                              ( This is a tutorial I found on YouTube on how to make Thrandy's crown)
                                                                           

 
                                                                    

12 comments:

  1. ! would be amazing!!
    What does Arwen's butterfly broach look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm....look it up on Google images. I'm pretty sure that there are 'different' versions. does '!' stand for no1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bofur's hat: 1

    Arwen's Broach: 3

    now I just have to decide between the two

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, personally I think you shoulda made Thranduil's bad*** crown lol! But I really really think you shoulda made Arwen's cloak. (I actually have a Fellowship cloak with the leaf broach.)

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.