Monday, 22 December 2014

YESTERDAY I MADE HOBBIT COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD LOL. sorry for the caps, but I LOVE the way they turned out.

at the top is a version of Kili's rune stone. And then I did Bilbo's hobbit hole door, and it even has Gandalf's mark! (Mark?! what mark? I had it painted less than a week ago! lol) and then I did a cookie with the dwarvish rune 'D' that's on Thorin's map. I *tried* to do the One Ring and Sting, but they didn't work. :(. but......I plan  on trying again.

4 comments:

  1. Great cookies. I am sure the taste just as good as they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so yummy!!! I like Bilbo's door :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Bilbo's door is my favorite too. it also tasted the best lol

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.