Saturday, 20 December 2014

It's almost Christmas!!! I love Christmas, especially as it is Jesus's birthday :) Once, one of my teachers showed me this amazing Christmas craft from Denmark, and it can only be made with a special paper from Denmark. I can't remember how to make it, but there are many different patterns, and I made these:(you have to weave the paper, and trust me...it's soo hard)

and then, the other day, I was wondering what a 'Gothic' and 'Steampunk' Tauriel outfit would look like, and this is what I came up with:

so please, in le comments below, tell me what you think of them! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas ornaments!! They look super cool :)
    I like both Tauriel outfits! Nice design.

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.