Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Random Things

Yesterday I went on a splurge at Chapters. Man, that store is a money pit. You walk in there and you basically want everything. AGHHH! to many books that I want and not enough money! #problemsofabooknerd    Anyway, this is what I got:




                                                                           
                                                                              
      And now I have all the Art and Design Books! I need to start saving for the other three books.
                                                                            


                                                            
 
                                                              a Bookmark of Arwen
 
developmental art for the Mirkwood elves. The red haired elf is Tauriel. I LOVE her costume!
 
A Bookmark of Eowyn
 
                                                                 love this desktop!
 
 
Song of the Week!
 
Awhile ago I bought this little stone wolf statue. Doesn't it look like something that Beorn would have?
 

 
And that's it for Random Things! :) lol
Namarie!

2 comments:

  1. Cool new books!! I would love to own those :)
    That music was beautiful!! So calming!
    That desktop pic is so cool, I like it XD
    Once again love the book marks!! I like the one of Eowyn best.
    That stone wolf is so cute, Beorn would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx! :) just in case you want to hear more Celtic music, the guy who composes that music, his name is Adrian Von Zeigler. just look him up on youtube

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.