Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Random Things

Random things! :)

1) my Hobbit merchandise collection:

Cosplay hopes for the future:

Bofur's hat(because I decided life isn't complete with out his awesomesauce hat.)
Princess Gwinlaf(she's a elven princess from a series of books I'm writing , called Shadow Wolves. YES HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL POST SOMETHING ON THAT. :) XD)
Arwen cosplay
make Tauriel's bow and daggers.
Egwene cosplay(she is one of the main characters from The Wheel of Time)

Things I want to do:
Watch all of the Hobbit movies extended versions, and then all the LOTR extended versions
read the History of Middle-earth
finish the Wheel of Time series
finish the Ranger's Apprentice series
finish my Tauriel cosplay
finish writing the first book of Shadow Wolves
make lembas and mirvour

 a Tauriel bookmark I made. Just save the photo, then print it off and cut it out. Laminate it if you want. I'll be making lots more bookmarks. You can request a certain character in le comments below.

I have kept my BoTFA tix, so I'll always remember, the good, the bad, those who survived, and those who did not. It is memory, precious and pure.....(heheh I had fun sticking in those quotes!)
                                                               Namarie!
                                                                        

6 comments:

  1. Awesome. Great goals! I like the quotes you stuck in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post! I like the book mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drywall and Sarah H, thx mellons :) any bookmarks with a specific character that you want me to make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those bookmarks are so pretty it hurts! Oh why does it hurt so bad!!

    It hurts because it was real.... *busts up crying from memories of the movie*

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.