Friday, 19 December 2014

I like lots of different music artists, and this are the best:

Lindsey Stirling. AMAZING ARTIST! she is a hip-hop, dubstep, dancing violinist, and her music is soo great. She has two albums, her self titled album 'Lindsey Stirling' and her latest album, 'Shatter Me' which features Lizzy Hale from Hale Storm and Dia Frampton from Meg and Dia.
Then I also love Evanescence, a gothic rock/classical band, the lead singer is Amy Lee. They have a number of albums, 'Fallen', 'The Open Door' and their self titled album  'Evanescence'.
Then I also like The Gardiner Sisters, they are lovely. (they are all sisters!) They have many EPs, my favs being 'Gardiner Sister' , 'L.O.V.E', and their latest EP, 'Better'.
Then I like Cimorelli. They are also all sisters, Catholic, and really amazing! They have some Ep's, 'Made in America' 'Cim Fan EP' 'Renegade' and their 'Christmas EP' which isn't out yet.
Then I like Adrian Von Zeigler.( because I'm a geek) He does Celtic music, fantasy music, all sorts of stuff. His music can be relaxing, or exciting.
 
these are two example's of is music. The first is amazing and calming. The second is exciting and full of adventure.
And of course, being a LOTR and TH fan, I love LOTR and TH soundtracks. I  also like Two Steps from Hell, (awful name I know!) they do epic movie soundtracks and movie trailer music, and I like World of War craft soundtracks.(no I do NOT like the game. It's a bad game, plus it's elves are a complete disgrace) 
I also love Taylor Swift. She's amazing.
 

4 comments:

  1. I love Lindsey Stirling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! she's so amazing and inspiring. <3333 Did you like the others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody else that likes 'Two steps from Hell' Another epic fantasy band that I listen to is "Future World Music" They are AWESOME!!!!! I like just as much as 'Two Steps From Hell' Great list. Though I have listened to only 3 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah TTFH is really cool! hm...i'll have to check out 'Future World Music'. :)

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DID YOU THINK?! TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS! I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS.